Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chicken with Herb Sauce

I got this recipe a couple of years ago at an enrichment night. It's way easy, and can be used as a base for several different meals. I find that it serves way more than 4-6 people...I once served it to a group of about 10 adults and several kids without any problems.

Typically, I'll make this one night for Hawaiian Haystacks. Then, I toss the leftover rice and whatever veggies we've used (shocking that I use veggies, I know ;) into the leftover chicken mixture and roll it into tortillas to make enchiladas for the next day. The second night is even better because all I have to do is put the enchiladas into the oven!

3-4 lbs. frozen chicken tenders
1 can Cream of Chicken with Herbs
1 can chicken gravy

Place frozen chicken tenders in bottom of crockpot. Add soup and gravy (do not dilute). Cook on low for 6 hours, or until chicken is tender. Serve over rice. Serves 4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment