Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Steph's Baked Chicken & Vegetable Pasta Bake


½ lb. pasta (I use whatever kind I have)
1 tsp salt
1 TB olive oil
1 chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 green pepper
1 cup chopped cabbage
½ cup dried tomatoes
1 Cup chopped rotisserie chicken
A bunch of pepperoni (Nick thought that would be yummy)
2 big handfuls of spinach
½ spaghetti sauce
2 cups cheese

Preheat the oven to 350.  Set a large pot of water to boil.  Once it comes to a rolling boil, salt it and cook the pasta until al dente (which I think means still a little tough).  Drain.

I use the pressure cooker and set it to sauté and add the olive oil.  Throw in onion, garlic, green pepper, and cabbage.  Sauté for 10 minutes, add chicken.  Stir in chicken and pepperoni then stir for 3 minutes.  Add spinach (as much as you want) and spaghetti sauce then put the lid on for 5 minutes.  When it’s done put in a casserole dish.  Cover with cheese and bake for 25 minutes (I did only 20).  It’s so tasty too!

(I got this recipe from here and changed it to what I wanted)

No comments:

Post a Comment